Monday, 8 June 2015

Fanart Round-up

So I finally got round to posting this. XD I thought I'd collected more art, but it looks like I didn't. D: I'm not actually going to write down everything for each, because I know I'll explain for ages. All I'm going to say is, that 1) I accidentally made Astrid look younger by drawing the nose in the wrong place. XD 2) I couldn't decide whether or not to colour-in the Astrid sketch, so please vote yes/no (whether you think it could do with some colour or you think it already looks fine). 3) Yes, I did the picture of Po while I was on holiday in Fez, Morocco.

I'm going to keep the poll open a bit longer so that those who didn't get a chance to vote can still vote. Please do, if you haven't already! It helps to know people's opinions! :D (Basically, I also suck at making decisions.)

Btw, you can click on the pictures if you want to see them in more detail.







Awkward. XD



I almost forgot to add this! XD It's a WIP of Tigress.
I was working on it in Krita, and believe me or not, it
took me THREE hours to get to this stage, even using
a reference. And there are still a couple of things
that need to be done. I'm that slow in digital! :P

9 comments:

  1. (Late replies! D: Ugh! But anyway) Amazing, once again!! :'D Wait. :O You actually drew that last one?! WHOA. Even while using a reference, I could NEVER ever do anything like that! And the shading, omg, so perfect! :O GOSH KENZA. This is beautiful okay. ;-; omg omg so realistic ahh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Late replies?!! I shared this only a day before you commented! O.O You're too kind, I mean you even take time to COMMENT and give really detailed and awesome comments, Nattie! <3 You're being too harsh on yourself! :O) Wait, really, I'm sure you could! You've got so much talent in art, come onnn! XD But thanks so much, you're so kind! ;-; Ahhh, I don't know what to reply! You're too kind, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks! <:D (شكرا جزيلا !!! :O)

      Delete
  2. Great!!! I've never actually watched KungFu Panda, but it seems really close to the real one. Anna's great! I don't think I could make anything like that-I'm better at drawing from my own imagination-for that's what I do most of the time.
    Here's a suggestion(it's upto you to use it or not, of course!): You can leave a white line for the teeth instead of shaping them up. Once I was drawing myself from a photo- and when I drew the teeth with black, My drawing ended up looking more like a witch than a sweet little girl!!!!
    So Sorry for posting a long paragraph instead of a Comment! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you very much Zainab!! :D Omg you should! (Especially KFP 2! O.O) Well, that's if you want to, of course! XD You're sure? Because I don't think I did well on Anna. And hey, I'm sure you could draw her if you tried, though! :D Omg yes, your style of art is really inspirational! You've given me so many ideas for things to draw. :D
      The suggestion is great! I'd do it if it were an original piece, but I tend to copy the reference exact when I'm drawing fanart (I'm too much of a perfectionist XD). But you're right! :)
      Pfft, I wouldn't worry about it! I love long comments - especially from you! :3

      Delete
    2. Actually, I take that back. I totally agree with you about the teeth. I just looked back at the second one of Po I did and I'm just cringing at how I screwed up on the teeth. X'D

      Delete
  3. So now I've made an attempt of drawing a real tiger after drawing so many pictures of Tigress. (I think Tigress helped me. :O)

    ReplyDelete